- CA Dashboard Data - 2018
- President's Message
- Spirit Wear
- About PTA
- Room Parents
- PTA Community Programs
- PTA Family Fun Events
- PTA Academic Enrichment
- Inclusion and Diversity
PTA Mission Statement
The mission of the California State PTA is to positively impact the lives of all children and families by representing our members, and empowering and supporting them with skills in advocacy, leadership and communications.
PTA promotes the well-being of all children in four vital areas:
- Community Concerns
- Parent Involvement
Purpose of the PTA
- To promote the welfare of children and youth in home, school, community, and place of worship.
- To raise the standards of home life.
- To secure adequate laws for the care and protection of children and youth.
- To bring into closer relation the home and the school, that parents and teachers may cooperate intelligently in the education of children and youth.
- To develop between educators and the general public such united efforts as will secure for all children and youth the highest advantages in physical, mental, social, and spiritual education.
California's Diversity Can be PTA's Strength
PTA, as a state wide organization, must have an active membership that reflects the diversity of California's children.
As advocates for children, PTA is most effective when we:
- Celebrate our diversity.
- Identify and break down barriers in our organization that keep people out or minimize their involvement.
- Create and work together on common goals.
- Include in our active membership representation of all groups in the community.