- Teacher Biographies
- Student Support
Calling all Coyotes! Run Club meets every Wednesday and Friday before school from 8:00 - 8:25am. Students run laps around the grass field. Running is a great way to start your day, get some exercise, and keep your body healthy! We hope to see many students and parents taking part in our Run Club.
Run Club will not take place on days of inclement weather (rainy days, very low temperature, or extremely windy conditions).
We are also looking for parent volunteers to help. Please email Mr. Ackermann at email@example.com if you are able to volunteer. Looking forward to seeing you out there!
Parent volunteers are crucial to making our Run Club successful!
We are looking for 3 - 5 parents to help in any of these areas:
- help monitor runners, & pass out popsicle sticks on Run Club days - must be cleared by Be a Mentor
- keep an updated spreadsheet tracking the number of laps students run
- Assist Mr. Ackermann in figuring out appropriate incentives when runners complete certain number of laps
- Plan 1 celebration for each semester - December & May
- Help communicate about weekend local fun runs to encourage students/families to participate in together
We also need 2 -3 parents that could rotate supervision after Mr. Ackermann gets the runners started.